We’re thrilled to announce that the brand new Big Brothers Big Sisters lottery home will be located in Erin Ridge North! As many of you may know, we have been long-time sponsors of BGCBigs and are committed to helping the youth in our communities find mentorship opportunities during their crucial formative years.
The opportunity to have one of the lottery dream homes located in one of our communities holds a special place in our hearts, and we couldn’t feel more blessed to be further supporting this important cause. In this post, we’re providing all the information you need to know about this year’s dream home, the cause it supports, and how and when you can purchase tickets.
The Impact of Big Brothers Big Sisters
BGCBigs provides mentoring and after-school programs to support vulnerable youth. By providing children with support, positive relationships, and the opportunity to learn interpersonal skills and improve their personal strengths, BGCBigs is aiding in the healthy development of children within our communities.
Statistical data shows that children with mentors and positive role models are:
- 27% less likely to start using alcohol
- 46% less likely to start using drugs
- 52% less likely to miss school
- 78% less likely to rely on social assistance programs in their adulthood
This data displays the incredible impact that BGCBigs has on the youth in our city and surrounding communities. By participating in fundraising initiatives (like the dream home lottery), you can play a crucial role in helping more children find mentors that will help them find success in both school and life.
About Big Brothers Big Sisters Lottery Home #43
Prepare to be wowed! The new lottery dream home was designed to impress. Valued at 1.25 million dollars, Dream Home #43 features a spacious layout, beautiful, custom finishes, and unique additions. You won’t find a home like this anywhere else. Here are just some of the things you can look forward to when you visit the showhome:
- A chef-inspired kitchen with a walk-through pantry and tons of cooking and storage space
- A beautiful, open-concept main floor design with a modern fireplace, stunning dining room, and a custom three-season room overlooking the pond
- A fully finished, walkout basement featuring heated floors and the perfect entertaining space, including a wet bar, media space, and bedroom. It also includes a large storage room with built-in shelving
- A massive master bedroom with a spa-worthy ensuite, walk-in closet, and tons of natural light
- Rooftop solar panels to decrease your energy costs and your carbon footprint
- Upstairs laundry, so you never have to worry about lugging dirty clothing downstairs ever again
Not only is BGCBigs lottery home a stunning custom-built home, but it’s also located in a safe, vibrant, and intentionally designed community. With quick access to all of your favourite and most-needed shops, entertainment venues, schools, and more, Erin Ridge North is the perfect community for a busy family who doesn’t want to sacrifice the peace and serenity of a quiet community for the convenience of nearby amenities.
In Erin Ridge North, you can truly have it all. Learn more about living in the community and other new homes for sale.
Who Built the Dream Home?
Built and designed by Alves Development, this year’s dream lottery home has the quality, high-end design they bring to all of their custom and newly built homes. As one of the predominant home builders in Erin Ridge North and other communities by Landrex, Alves Development is committed to quality craftsmanship, exceptional customer service, and old-fashioned family values.
They also have a strong drive to give back to their communities. This will be the third dream lottery home they have designed and built. Over the past five years, they have raised over six million dollars for BGCBigs to help support their mentorship and afterschool programs, so more children can receive the help, inspiration, and encouragement they need to thrive.
When Does the Big Brothers Big Sisters Lottery Home Open?
The lottery home will open to the public on January 13, 2023. Visit and tour the home, and bask in the sheer beauty of this stunning masterpiece. The dream home is located at 25 Evermore Cres, St. Albert in the community of Erin Ridge North.
Hours of operation:
- Fridays: 4:00 -8:00 PM
- Saturdays, Sundays and Holidays: 11:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Where Can I Purchase Tickets for the Dream Home Lottery?
All dream home lottery tickets can be purchased online at https://bigbrothershomelottery.org. The Grand Prize includes the $1.25 million dollar dream home, plus $10,000 in cash. Early bird prizes include $50,000 in cash or a $15,000 Europe dream vacation.
Visit their website to learn more about the lottery home, ticket options, and more!
When Will the Winner be Announced?
The Grand Prize winner of the dream home lottery will be announced May 10, 2023. Tickets must be purchased on or before April 26, 2023. Here are the deadlines for the Early Bird tickets:
- $50,000 cash: February 16, 2023
- $15,000 dream vacation to Europe: March 23, 2023
- Forest River travel trailer bonus prize: April 26, 2023
- $15,000 dream vacation to New York City: April 26, 2023
Tickets start at only $30!
Don’t forget to tour Erin Ridge North when you visit the lottery home. Quick possession and new homes are on sale and selling fast!