A letter to the Landrex community,
In response to the COVID-19 pandemic, we find ourselves having to make unprecedented decisions about our day-to-day operations. Landrex is open and conducting business, but we will be doing it from our homes. We remain focused on: getting our employees, communities and business through this crisis safely.
We value the relationships we have cultivated with our business partners, builders and everyone within our Landrex Communities. Irrespective of Landrex approach to support and respond from inside our offices or our homes whilst we practice social distancing, we are here for you.
At Landrex, we believe that we play a role in fostering the vibrancy and quality of life within the communities we serve. As such, we are doing our part to slow the spread of this virus and minimize the impact on our healthcare system by modifying our operations.
- We are closely following the directives and guidelines being shared by the Government of Canada, the Government of Alberta and the World Health Organization.
- We are sharing best practices for proper hand-washing and social distancing with employees, which have been identified as the most effective methods to slow the rate of transmission.
- Our employees are strongly being encouraged to work from home. Those who remain in the office are following heightened health and safety protocols — including twice-daily cleaning of common areas and no in-person meetings.
- We have cancelled all business travel and asked our employees to follow the recommendations for self-isolation after returning from travel outside of Canada.
- We are accommodating employees who are at home with children and have been impacted by school and childcare closures.
- We support our builder’s decision to close show homes or implement viewings by appointment only.
This is uncharted territory for most of us, and as the situation surrounding COVID-19 rapidly changes, we will continue to evolve our response to it. What won’t change is our commitment to putting our people first.
Larry Andrews, CEO